Skip to main content

In Search

You must know upfront that it’s not about soul searching. it’s all about buying a good pair of shoes for me.

I never thought buying shoes could ever become this much difficult for me. It’s a long journey now which has still not met its destination. Journey surely encompasses Phoenix mall, Central, Woodland, Bata and Pantaloons and some more local shops.

My latest search was in Pantaloons, where this happened.

Buyer reaches Pantaloons store.

Buyers rushes to Footwear section.

Buyer tries for various shoes.

Buyer liked the shoes and said ‘thoda sa ajeeb lag raha hai ye to’…

Sale ka problem he yahi hai that you cannot get exactly what you want..

Seller – Ye jo aapne try kiye hai ye sale main nahi hai….

Buyer – ohh (embarrsed), lag to purana raha hai…

Buyer left

And search continues…

Comments

Ashish said…
ha ha ha...barua awesome!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Winning in life and winning life - The attitude

Nothing is local if it has global appeal and has an impact on everybody.. just like Bajigar’s dialogue… Sometimes..haar ke jeetne vaalon ko baajigar kehte hai … an international appeal. Winning - a concept, a challenge, a struggle for many,,, Winning in everything… winning in games,,,,winning in career,,,, winning in arguments….winning in family, winning in love.. Winning in life and winning life……, 95 percent people die without knowing the difference between them. As far as my understanding goes, I can only give some differences between two…. Arguing with others..to win the discussion…winning in life Arguing with others .. to discuss… winning life Fighting with elders or younger ones…to dominate… winning in life Fighting with elders or younger ones….to give them an enlightening path… winning life Keeping quite… just to keep yourself safe.. winning in life Speaking loud… to save others… winning life Taking up a job…. For money… winning in life Taking up a job…. For satisfying work… win

A dream killed and a dream fulfilled

It was bright night, I was sleeping as usual and dreaming. After such a long time, I was seeing such a horrible dream. So finally i got at 4:30 AM, got freshed and thought of going for a jog. I was enthusiast and thought of going outside. It was like a dream which was going to get fulfilled. A line came in my mind :A dream(horrible) killed and a dream fulfilled (jogging). I was very happy that today i am going to do it. And thought of writing a blog about my activity, thinking that others will appreciate it. Mean while i went to bed, laid down...... and fell asleep..... Ting tong...... I woke up at 9:00 AM.... So finally it was a dream killed, and a dream crushed..... but still i fulfilled my wish to write a blog.... Do you know moral of the story???